Speakstyles provides one-on-one coaching to executives, speakers, educators, salespeople, and anyone whose success depends on clear and powerful communication.
Why choose a coach over a class or a self-study program? Coaching is a powerfully focused way to quickly and insightfully achieve specific outcomes. It’s like having a personal trainer for your “communication muscles.” The complete focus is on you and how you can achieve extraordinary results.
A coach is trained to listen, not only to your words, but also to what’s behind those words. A coach partners with you to create relationships and achieve goals that have been difficult for you to make on your own. A coach provides authentic feedback regarding your strengths and weaknesses and holds you accountable as you move forward to achieve your goals.
Coaching is an interactive process that will help you and your entire company improve performance, reach goals, take more action, make better decisions, and more fully use natural strengths.
Benefits of Coaching
- Provides candid feedback on specific behaviors
- Creates an alliance where your coach becomes an objective external resource whose sole purpose is to support you
- Enhances interpersonal skills
- Improves performance and vastly increases awareness
- Commits leaders to action plans and team development
- Improves leadership effectiveness, which directly links to organizational improvements
- Accelerates ability of leaders to take on greater responsibility
- Helps leaders better manage relationships at all levels
Human Resource Enhancement
- Provides powerful tactics to address management behavior or performance issues
- Sends a message of value to coached employees by investing in them
- Reduces turnover by helping individuals increase effectiveness and personal satisfaction through reaching professional goals